Experience a celebration of Winter in Seeley Lake, Montana! This year’s event will take place from January 17th – 26th. Winterfest takes place over two long weekends and offers some of the best events of the season. All types of activities will be going on for Winterfest from a mystery dinner theater and snow sculptures and ice fishing there is sure to be an event for everyone to enjoy.
Seeley Lake, Montana is a picturesque town in Western Montana. Being set among two sets of mountain ranges, and a one of a kind drive into to town gives Seeley Lake, Montana a unique feel that you have to experience in person. This years Winterfest will bring people from all over to celebrate all things winter!
January 17th – 20h
- Race to Winterfest Parade – Torch Lit
- Snow Sculpture Registration due
- Annual Christmas tree bonfire at The Filling Station
- Seeley Lake Challenge Biathlon at the Nordic Ski Trails
- Driftriders’ Snowball at the Seeley Lake Community Hall
- Driftriders’ Poker Run beginning at the Seeley lake Community Hall
- Snow Sculptures
- TransMontana Snowmobile charity ride followed by a dinner and auction
- Snow Sculpture judging by Alpine Artisans
January 24th – 26th
- Mystery Theater Dinner and Silent Auction at the Seeley Lake Community Hall
- Pike on Ice Fishing Tournament at Rovero’s & weigh in
- 32nd annual OSCR Cross Country Ski Race at Seeley Creek Trails
- Lady Long Rider Presentation at the Grizzly Claw Trading Co.
- Lion’s Club Skate Party
- 2 Valleys Stage Presents Wylie
- Gustafson the Yahoo! Yodeler
Come on out and enjoy the events at Winterfest in Seeley Lake! Seeley Lake, Montana is located North East of Missoula, Montana. The drive from Missoula to Seeley lake is one of a kind! For more information about Winterfest or any other winter event this season visit our Events Page.