Race for the Cure

Sat Oct 13 2018, 07:30 AM - 10:00 AM

Register today for the inaugural Missoula Race for the Cure!
Join us for a 5K or 1 mile run/walk to raise money and awareness for breast cancer. 75% of the net proceeds from this Race help men and women in Montana access critical breast health and breast cancer services. The remaining 25% of the net proceeds from this Race goes to fund breast cancer research.

Location: Caras Park 123 Carousel Dr Missoula, MT