The Historical Museum at Fort Museum is excited to celebrate autumn by bringing back our Fall Harvest Festival! The event will take place on Sunday, September 25th from 11:00-3:00. This family-friendly event has something for everyone, from apple cider pressing to fall crafts and games to live animals.
• Try your hand at cider making with our old-fashioned apple press
• Visit the Hayes Homestead Cabin to learn how early settlers prepared for winter
• Tour our historic buildings, including the Sliderock Lookout and the Grant Creek Schoolhouse
• Steam powered sawmill demonstrations
• Tables and activities for local non-profits and organizations
• Enjoy lunch at a Local Food Truck
• Fall themed crafts, activities, and fun for all!
The event is FREE, but we ask that everyone bring a non-perishable food item to donate to the Missoula Food Bank.
The museum is grateful to Your Home Improvement Company for sponsoring this wonderful event!
Questions can be directed to Stacy Carr-Poole, Development and Communications Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org and 406-258-3479.
Sign up for our enewsletter
Start planning your vacation. Get our newsletter for must-see adventures, exclusive deals, upcoming events and much more.